COURSE NAME: 3D Animation: Basic to Advance
64 hours (32 classes)CLASS SCHEDULE:
Mondays & Wednesdays. from 7:00 PM till 9:00 PM (2 hours)
50 (Level 5), Lake Circus, Kalabagan, Dhaka.
Admission for next batch will start from July 2019.
The course: 3D Animation: Basic to Advance is designed to teach the students about the Principles of Animation to make a Short Film. This course will help the students set their way to become a 3D Animator. In 32 classes, the students will learn to use the industry standard 3D animation software: Autodesk Maya, which is a great skill to help them enter the film-animation and gaming industry.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Basic Animation -Bouncing Ball, Pendulum, Ball with Tail
- Creating poses with Characters
- Different types of WALK and RUN
- Body Mechanics, such as- fighting or jumping from one hill to another etc.
- How to act for your shot reference
- How to make an acting shot with voice over (where the characters will also talk)
- Creating a SHORT FILM based on your own story
The fun part is, after this course, the students will know how to put together an entire 3D animated scene and they will also be able to do any kind of animation.
WHO IS THIS COURSE IDEAL FOR?
- Anyone that wants to learn 3D animation
- This course is designed for complete beginners who want to get started with Autodesk Maya
No specific software knowledge is necessary to enroll in this course.
ABOUT THE COURSE INSTRUCTOR: