Posted by The MVRK Lair on Thursday, 24 October 2019
32 hours (16 classes)
Mondays & Wednesdays. from 6:00 PM till 8:00 PM (2 hours)
50 (Level 5), Lake Circus, Kalabagan, Dhaka.
BDT 20,000 for 2 months
November 6, 2019.
20% discount will be offered to those who register within Saturday November 1, 2019.
Basics of 3D Character Animation is designed to teach the students about the Principles of Animation to make a Short Film. This course will help the students set their way to become a 3D Animator. In 32 classes, the students will learn to use the industry standard 3D animation software: Autodesk Maya, which is a great skill to help them enter the Film-Animation and Gaming industry.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Animation Production Pipeline
- 12 Principles of Animation
- Animate objects, such as- Bouncing Balls
- Body Mechanics, such as- fighting or jumping from one hill to another etc.
- Creating poses on 3D Objects/Characters
- Full body animation of a 3D Character
The fun part is, after this course, the students will know how to put together an entire 3D animated scene and they will also be able to do any kind of animation.
WHO IS THIS COURSE IDEAL FOR?
- Anyone that wants to learn 3D animation
- This course is designed for complete beginners who want to get started with Autodesk Maya
ABOUT THE COURSE INSTRUCTOR: