Fridays & Saturdays: 4 PM to 6 PM
50 (Level 5), Lake Circus, Kalabagan, Dhaka.
Total Course fee is BDT 20,000 for 2 months.
**20% Discount for those who will complete the online registration within July 30, 2019**
August 2, 2019
If you have been marveled by the amazing world of motion graphics but still haven’t had a chance to learn how to do it, then you have come to the right place!. This beginner level course is just what you need to start your journey to become a Motion Graphics Artist. In this course you will learn to create various motion graphics, such as 2D Animation, Title Animation and info-graphics and many other cool things in Adobe After Effects. As part of this course you’ll get free downloadable asset files with which you can work along with the course instructor. Each class is approximately 2 hours long, where each step of the motion graphics pipeline is broken into individual videos to make it easily understandable. Throughout this course you will learn create about 10 small projects, which will help you familiarize with the software. The awesome part is, you will also be able to use these projects in your own portfolio!
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Basics of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Create awesome motion graphics
- Learn to animate inf0-graphics (i.e bar charts, pie charts, line graphs etc.)
- Create Title Sequence
- Trimming and editing videos
- Basic Color Correcting
- Using green screen footage
- Animating static images using parallax
And many other cool things!
WHO IS THIS COURSE IDEAL FOR?
- This course is designed for absolute beginners
- Anyone who wants become a Motion Graphics Artist or a Compositor
- Anyone who wants to work in the VFX/CG Industry
- Anyone who wants to expand their skill set with one of the most highly demanded skills in the special effects sector
- No previous After Effects or Animation skills are necessary.
- Basic computer skills
- Basic understanding of composition and color
- Ability to take direction and willingness to address constructive feedback
ABOUT THE COURSE INSTRUCTOR
Ashik-ul-Alam Leo is a CGI Industry veteran in Bangladesh. With his 10+ years’ experience in the CG industry, he has been working around the globe exploring different approach of the CG Art development that forged actual work flow and accomplished a broad range of projects, such as – CGI Animation, VFX, Compositing, Motion Graphics, Matte Painting & 2D Animation for Airtel, Robi, Grameenphone, Nestle, Unilever, HSBC and lots more. He previously worked as Motion Graphics Designer at ETV & Asian TV and as a Senior Compositor at Ogniroth Studios. For last 5 years he has worked as a VFX Specialist at MVRK Studios. Check out Leo’s show reel here.