Admission July 2019 - Rotoscoping for VFX & Film
ADMISSIONS ARE OPEN FOR OUR COURSE ONROTOSCOPING FOR VFX & FILMClick on this link to complete your online registration:bit.ly/reg4rotoClasses will begin from July 14 & 15, 2019#20%Discount will be offered to those who will complete their online registrations within July 7, 2019! Hurry up before time runs out!Posted by The MVRK Lair on Friday, 12 July 2019
Sundays & Tuesdays: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Mondays & Wednesdays: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
50 (Level 5), Lake Circus, Kalabagan, Dhaka.
BDT 10,000/month, Total Course fee is BDT 20,000.
**20% Discount for those who will complete the online registration within July 7, 2019**
Batch 10: JULY 14, 2019
Batch 11: JULY 22, 2019
ROTOSCOPING for VFX & Film is designed to train aspiring visual artists to equip them with essential skills for working in the global film industry. Rotoscoping is vastly used in most of the post-processing in VFX & Film. These post-processing includes Color Grading, Set-Extension, Animation, Digital makeup, Photoreal Compositing and much more.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Understanding where Rotoscoping fits in within the entire film making pipeline
- Rotoscoping efficiently using the 5 industry standard software: Photoshop, After Effects, NUKE, Mocha and Silhouette FX
- Extensive training in Color Grading, Set-Extension, animation, Digital makeup, Photoreal Compositing and other post-
- Software: Photoshop, After effects, NUKE, Mocha, Silhouette FX
The purpose is not only to familiarize the trainees with the software but also to ensure that by the end of the course they have a deep understanding of how Rotoscoping works.
WHO IS THIS COURSE IDEAL FOR?
- Anyone who wants break into the global video post-production industry
- Anyone who wants to work in the post-production of VFX & Film
- Anyone who wants to expand their skill set with one of the most highly demanded skills in the special effects sector
No specific software knowledge is necessary to enroll in this course. However the following skills will give the trainee a particular advantage:
- Basic understanding of Fine Arts or photography
- Basic understanding of composition and color
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Ability to take direction and willingness to address constructive feedback
ABOUT THE COURSE INSTRUCTORS:
Md. Hafizur Rahman (Sabbir) (Lead Roto Artist – MVRK Studios)
Mohammad Iste Ashik (Lead Roto Artist – MVRK Studios)
Mosfaiul Alam Telot (Lead Roto Artist – MVRK Studios)
Furkanul Mumin (Lead Roto Artist – MVRK Studios)