The wait is finally over! The next batch of Rotoscoping for VFX & Film will start from January 15, 2019. This time we're offering 2 shifts – Morning (11 AM till 1 PM) and Evening (6:30 PM till 8:30 PM)For details and registration, click here 👇 http://mvrk.tv/lair/rotoscoping-for-vfx-and-film/Course Fee: BDT 10,000 per month**20% Discounts for those who will register within December 31, 2018**Last date of registration January 6, 2019The seats are limited, so hurry up and secure yours now!
Posted by The MVRK Lair on Thursday, 6 December 2018
Sundays & Tuesdays
Morning Shift- 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Evening Shift- 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
50 (Level 5), Lake Circus, Kalabagan, Dhaka.
**20% Discount for those who will register within December 31, 2018**
January 15, 2019
ROTOSCOPING for VFX & Film is designed to train aspiring visual artists to equip them with essential skills for working in the global film industry. Rotoscoping is vastly used in most of the post-processing in VFX & Film. These post-processing includes Color Grading, Set-Extension, Animation, Digital makeup, Photoreal Compositing and much more.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Understanding where Rotoscoping fits in within the entire film making pipeline
- Rotoscoping efficiently using the 5 industry standard software: Photoshop, After Effects, NUKE, Mocha and Silhouette FX
- Extensive training in Color Grading, Set-Extension, animation, Digital makeup, Photoreal Compositing and other post-
- Softwares: Photoshop, After effects, NUKE, Mocha, Silhouette FX
The purpose is not only to familiarize the trainees with the software but also to ensure that by the end of the course they have a deep understanding of how Rotoscoping works.
WHO IS THIS COURSE IDEAL FOR?
- Anyone who wants break into the global video post-production industry
- Anyone who wants to work in the post-production of VFX & Film
- Anyone who wants to expand their skill set with one of the most highly demanded skills in the special effects sector
No specific software knowledge is necessary to enroll in this course. However the following skills will give the trainee a particular advantage:
- Basic understanding of Fine Arts or photography
- Basic understanding of composition and color
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Ability to take direction and willingness to address constructive feedback
ABOUT THE COURSE INSTRUCTOR:
Md. Farhad Chowdhury is a highly experienced VFX Artist in Bangladesh currently working for MVRK Studios. With 5 years of industry experience, he has worked on some of the most exciting productions for a wide range of leading brands including Grameenphone, Banglalink, Robi, Airtel, PRAN, Nestle, BRAC and more. He hopes to groom the next generation of VFX Artists and help create a thriving community of artists, bound by a common passion.