2 months (32 hours)
MONDAYS & WEDNESDAYS
7 PM to 9 PM
50 (Level 5), Lake Circus, Kalabagan, Dhaka.
Next batch’s admission will begin from July 2019.
This course is designed for those who want to develop their skill in Interactive Game Design. Unreal Engine will be our main game engine with other necessary Apps and tools. This course will cover all the basics and participants will need NO prior experience! Students will not learn theories, but apply them immediately to real world projects as a part of our course work. Also as bonus participants will gain knowledge about other interactive applications other than games.
About Unreal Engine 4: Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) is a fantastic platform which enables you to make top-quality games. These games can be created for Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, WebGL & many more platforms from a single source!
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Hands on Demo Reel: by successfully completing this course you should have a demo reel of your work, to show in the industry.
Software: Unreal Engine, Basics of 3DS Max or Maya (basic), Photoshop (basic), Substance Designer, Substance painter
⦁ Product Visualizer App design
⦁ UX/UI/HUD design (basic)
⦁ Interactive Architectural Visualization
WHO IS THIS COURSE IDEAL FOR?
- Anyone who wants to Start Learning Unreal Engine 4.
- Artists & Designers who wants to enter in Realtime Architectural Visualization Industry.
- Beginners who are willing to work hard in Interactive Entertainment industry.
- Architects or engineers who want to re-skill across to Interactive design workflow.
- Or, simply anyone who wants to learn Real Time Design.
- Playing video games.
- Willing to work hard.
- Basic understanding of computer graphics (optional)
- Good communication Skills
- Basic programming knowledge will be appreciated (optional)
ABOUT THE COURSE INSTRUCTOR:
Adnan Islam is a CGI Industry veteran in Bangladesh. With his 9+ years’ experience in the industry, he has accomplished a broad range of projects, such as – CGI Animation, Dynamic Simulations, Game Design & Look Development, VR, Real-time Dynamic Simulator Design for Bangladesh Army, Large Scale Real-time Visualization etc. He was also an Instructor of Game Development in FTFL project of Bangladesh Government’s’ ICT Division. Currently he is working as a Lead Game Designer at Auleek Ltd.